Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Oops, I Accidentally Found Something I'm Good At

When I'm in a good mood a like to share it!

So I'm passing along some of my good mood to you, it probably came from my 2 week beach vacation with friends... which was fantastic. The same vacation where I was supposed to make a 4th of July shirt but accidentally made this:
A guacamole and pineapple shirt, but like it actually was really cute. 

But I wanted to continue my shoe painting, last week I up-cycled my white canvas shoes to this:

My friends saw them and loved the idea so I planned to make a pair for her. 
Except I changed my mind and made these:

Which morphed into these:


And now I am selling them for a fundraiser. 
Yeah, that is how I found out I am good at hand painting shoes. 

How do I make that into a career?

Best Wishes 
By -J 



No comments:

Post a Comment