Friday, September 9, 2016

College - Packing

So I missed the bus on giving you this information before school starts but here it is anyway!

My best friend moved away for college, and I'm sad. I am also really happy for her and it is close enough for me to annoyingly visit.

So I went to help her pack, and being pinterest fans we tried to "life hack pack" her stuff.

This is what actually worked.

You know the put a garbage bag around your hanging clothes to transport them on hangers? Well take a look at it here.

Open the bag,
Awkwardly hug the clothes, 
shove them in
WATCH THE SLEEVES!

Celebrate, but realize you left out half a hanger.

Readjust. 

Go back to celebrating! 


Also props if you do this and not have hair that looks like you wrestle a bunch of clothes. 

Off to college. 

Congrats to all the students, here is my number one tip.
Starting your day with humor can so improve a crappy, stressed day. 
Watch a 30 second or 3 mins of a comedian or funny video
while you get ready. 

Best Wishes 
By -J



No comments:

Post a Comment