Friday, January 30, 2015

This is how I study


Friday has brought me a big exam that I was dreading so I decided to prep all day for it. 
I started with sleeping in until 9:30am, 
watching netflix and cooking food until 5pm and then taking a bath til 6pm. 
And that is why I didn't do very well on the test.
But I was thinking about all the things you need for a perfect bath. 
1. Hot Water, not burning hot but enough to soothe your muscles .
2. Bubbles, lots and lots of bubbles.
3. Music, Nice relaxing music or something to sing along to.
4. Entertainment, I like a book but feel free to bring in your phone to watch or play games.
5.Nail tools. Face it your nails could use a little love right now.
6. A scrub. Either for your feet or body scrap away the old and say hello to beautiful skin.
7. Face Mask. Get rid of tired lines and calm your facial muscles with this. 
And there you have it! The perfect bubble bath. 
What do you do to relax?
By -J

No comments:

Post a Comment