Saturday, January 31, 2015

Projected Projects

I have so many projects that I want to do this year. 
Pinterest has become dangerous to even go on. The humor page even has DIY's. 
So I thought it would be good to round up all the top contenders and put them together to keep track and remind myself. 
1.  Bath Bombs and other soaps. I've gotten some from my sisters when they made them but I've never done it and it seems fun and easy. 
2. Washi Tape has gotten really popular in designs and colors but some people don't know what to do with it. I really want to try these picture frames.
3. These light strands are adorable and look super easy. 

4. This little banner is super cute and looks really simple

5. This is high on my list because it is basic and fun. Make your pictures look like Polaroids by printing them out with an edit (easy to find on Instagram) and glue the onto white paper. 

6. I tried painting the outside of bottles and it went pretty well but I really want to try pouring the paint in. 

7. I have a bunch of canvases that I got on sale at Walmart and I think this is what I am going to do to them. In all the same colors but different sizes. 

8. I have had "make a quilt" on my craft to do list for a couple of years now. But it is definitely on the list for 2015. I just have to find a pattern and a sewing machine. 

9. My Sister is a gardener so the plants won't be hard to get the I'm on the lookout for a nice big glass vase. 
10. Giant Scrabble! I want to make it so bad. I am just waiting for my parents to give me permission to do it in the yard :)

All of these DIY and more can be found on our pinterest Page By -J 
Happy Pinning and happy weekend
-J

1 comment: