Wednesday, June 3, 2015

More Crafting and DIY

I've been on this crafting kick lately 
and I love it. 
I am also running out of space on my 
walls for all of my wonderful crafts. 
Anyway I bought a scrap booking paper of the USA 
(cause that's where I live)
and used my Hobby Lobby discount 
to buy some 12" by 12" cork tiles. 
I apologize about the terrible picture taking 
skills. I'm working on it. 
Anyway I bought the map paper and put it 
(using tape) on the cork tiles.
No trimming because they are they same size.

I put some pins in on the places I've been. 

I have a tendency to travel the eastern side. 
I told my sister that the west is settled now 
and we don't have to pack a covered wagon to travel. 

That's what I did today. 
I also am waiting for my brother to finish building 
me a shelf (its been six months, but I'm still hopeful)
anyway I am prepping my room for the bookshelf 
and its a mess. But I am usually a mess :)

Best wishes!
By -J



No comments:

Post a Comment