Thursday, June 11, 2015

Summer Semester

Anyone taking summer classes?
Fun isn't it?
Yeah not really. 
First, I like to shut my brain down
 when summer comes but,
I need this class before starting college in the fall. 
But I am having some problems with my teacher. 
The "pace" is up in the air except for the first two weeks,
you have to have submitted 6 assignments. 
Which to me sounds like 6 lessons. 
Friday night week 2 I am ready to finish my last two 
lessons when the next three don't have submissions. 
Literally three lessons with 10-16 pages each and 
nothing to submit. 
Ridiculous. 
Mostly because the pace chart/syllabus   
says week 1: lessons 1.01, 1.02, 1.03
Week 2 :Lessons 1.04, 1.05, 1.06. 
But they want you to be on lesson 1.10 by week 2. 
It really is crazy. Then I finally get done with these
lessons and I'm ready for a test, but no. 
I have to write an argumentative essay. 
In a MATH CLASS!
I don't like math. 
So I write it and I use Prezi presentations, 
but my teacher says I can't use Prezi, 
even though the lesson said it was an option.
So I am not doing well in the class, 
But I do this talk to the teacher evaluation
and ace it. 
This is my problem.
I'm really good at (pardon the french)
BS-ing those type of assignments. 

So my summer has been filled with crafts, 
fundraisers, and terrible math classes. 

How is your summer?
Best Wishes 
By -J 

No comments:

Post a Comment