Friday, November 6, 2015

Opinions, Crafting, Also I'm Losing My Mind

Oops, someone is so busy she can't even fathom a blog post!

It's me.

This week is fair week! Yay, so all my crafts I've been working on have been submitted and judged. Here are some pictures of the final products. 






The Apron got 3rd, as did the Bicycle, the origami got 2nd, and the Fairy table got 1st. I don't know yet what the decorated baked goods got. 

So I've been volunteering at the fair to check in all the arts and crafts that come in and I am exhausted. I've been working 10-14 hours days and I am done. Thankfully, the long days are over, and all that is left is a couple of 4hr shifts and check out day. 

Also, be kind also. It pays so much. It can be beyond frustrating to be kind, especially to people we don't like or who are nasty. But I should respect and a sense of humor and even kindness to these older ladies volunteering and they showed it back. To me only because everyone else was ignoring them because they were mean and nasty, but they would come up to me and talk and laugh and be funny, then they would go and be rude to people because people were rude to them. 

So be kind, Please and Thank you :)

Best Wishes 
By -J

No comments:

Post a Comment