Tuesday, August 18, 2015

My New Goals

Where to start? 
Well, I have been thinking about this blog. 
I really love crafting and sharing easy how-to
but I also want to share other things like shopping, 
and inspiration. Things like that. 

When you see successful people you forget they 
started somewhere small, 
like a dorm room :) 
When we choose to venture into something new
we forget the uphill climb to any level of success. 

Anyway, I'm not a person to spend lots of money 
on clothing. The most expensive thing I own is probably 
a $30 dress. I buy clearance, sales, and use coupons. 
I buy second hand and where hand-me-downs. 
That is who I am. 
I don't care, I am who I am. 
I just bought a dress for $5 that has a tear in the 
side seam that I can easily fix, 
so a $30 dress for $5 and a 20min repair. 
That is a good deal!

I want to show young ladies how to shop, 
buy and wear affordable clothing. 

I think I finally found what this blog is for!
I am very excited to work on this in the coming posts. 
I will also get on a schedule of posting once a week. 
Probably Thursday or Friday. 

I am so excited to start this new journey. 

The gist of this post?
The new theme will be craft tutorials 
and clothing/fashion ideas and inspiration. 

Thank You!
By -J 

No comments:

Post a Comment