Sunday, August 30, 2015

Puzzle Piece

I love puzzles. 
I will show you all the puzzle 
pictures I've taken the last couple of years. 






My family has this thing about putting their 
hands on the puzzle and taking a picture. 
It's weird but we do remember who was there. 

Any way I bought a $1 puzzle at a thrift store, 
I didn't care if it had all its pieces. 
I painted the backside of the puzzle pieces 
yellow and used a piece of wood about 
11" by 14" and painted it bright orange. 
I just couldn't decide which shape I want 
the puzzle pieces to be in, 
but I finally decided after moving around the pieces
a bunch of times in a diagonal, that slowly got bigger
and looked almost like a speech bubble. 

Finished product:

I like it, it might end up in the non displayed pile, 
only because it does not match my bedroom. 
Best wishes 
By -J

No comments:

Post a Comment