Thursday, February 19, 2015

To my love BuzzFeed,

This week has been major cra cra as I try and finish up some online classes that should have been done already. Should we refer to the procrastination blog post now or later?
Anyway I felt bad about not posting but was super excited to see over 100 pages views in my first month of blogging! 
Yay! thanks to any and everyone who even clicked and looked, you made my January. 

Now since I don't have a fantastic, totally awesome and slightly sarcastic blog post I decided t0 just share my love of Buzzfeed
If you do not know this amazing thing you are on my list. 
This can't even be called a website its more like the entire wonderfullness of the internet in one amazing company. They do articles and gif lists and videos and quizzes and so many things I can't even count. They are amazing and my absolute dream job in another life would be working for them or just watching people work for them because I'm pretty sure that would be just as entertaining. 
Anyway Buzzfeed is kind of known for their quizzes and I decided to round up some of my favorites for you to try out. 
And if you don't know what the Oscars are refer to my post Award Shows Explained. 
This is fantastic because the chip ID committee is hiring!
(not a real thing;)
And anything that has to do with Disney or Mean Girls Buzzfeed has that covered!

They even challenge you to be better!
Check out BuzzFeed Quizzes
And let me know your results on Twitter or Instagram
@By_J.Blogger
@ByJ.blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment