Wednesday, February 25, 2015

YouTube Videos of the day.

Who doesn't love YouTube.
You look up a music video and 4 hours later, 
You know how to 
change a tire, 
talk to a giraffe, 
reorganize everything in your house, 
DIY everything in your house,
recycle everything in your house, 
and so much more.
But I decided to gather some of my favorite YouTube videos
From Music to Comedy here are some of my favorites.
This will knock your socks off, also check out both of these ladies they are fantastic

There is also this show called Improvaganza
 and there are like 40 episodes and its a comedy show and its fantastic. (might be a little mature for under 16)

I am currently in love with Once Upon a Time 
and so when I heard Colin was in a music video I had to watch it. I was not disappointed.
Also my new "jam" as my friend and I like to call them is 
The music video is really strange but I love the song.

Okay these guys are the best 10 minute comedians. 
Actually they are just two guys that started a Youtube show but they are extremely funny.

I guess I can't really explain why kid voices on adults are funny but if you haven't seen Kid Snippets you are missing out. And this one is my favorite, probably because I've been in dance class for years and even tried teaching. 


Miranda Sings, Mamrie Hart, Zoella, Jenna Marbles, Rhett and Link, Grace Helbig, and so many more..
Seriously Youtube is the best!
By -J

What are your favorite things to watch?



No comments:

Post a Comment