Thursday, July 2, 2015

4th of July

Basically my life is Pinterest. 
Well, I think it is but mostly its
the Pinterest Nailed It section. 
But I am hoping this weekend 
turns out pinterest perfect!

My very good friend and I are spending the 
4th together along with our families and
we decided to make shirts this year!
Our Pinspiration


We haven't decided to match or to 
each do our own, so we will see how it goes. 
I got all the supplies
shirts, paint, I saw one example used 
a cookie cutter to make shapes, 
so that is what I bought. 
Anyway I also got a TON of glow sticks. 
And now I have to decide if I want to make 
a dessert or snack of some sort. 
These are my options. 
Pop Rocks sugar cookies?


Chocolate Pretzels?

Chocolate covered Oreo pops?

Or chocolate dipped strawberries?
I want to do something simple. 
But they all have a measure of time consuming. 

Anyway those are my plans. 
A day at the beach with friends and family, 
yummy food, fireworks and DIY shirts. 

Best Wishes and Stay Safe!
By - J

No comments:

Post a Comment