Thursday, July 2, 2015

Dinner Plans

Do you ever get so busy, 
the thought of doing something freaks you out?

I'm about 3 days away from that. 
Which is why I'm taking a few days off. 
Before I check out for the next week I thought I'd
share a recipe and some 4th of July stuff. 
I'll put the 4th stuff on a different post. 

Anyway I made my families go to dinner
the other night and it looked so 
good I wanted to share it. 

My family loves pasta!
So the meal obviously includes that. 
1 box of pasta ( I like penne noodles for this) 
3 small red peppers
2 chicken breasts or 4 cutlets
Fresh baby spinach

Easy ingredients. 
Cook the chicken in a large frying pan. 
Mix in the red peppers sliced. 
Cook with Olive oil or Grapeseed. 
These Grapeseed Oil's from Wildtree are yummy!
Especially the Roasted Garlic.

Cook the pasta. 
Mix in the spinach with the chicken and 
red peppers. 
You want the red peppers to be soft. 
Mix in the pasta, 
either in a bowl or in the pot. 
You might need to add more oil. 
Season with salt and pepper. 
I added some Italian Herb seasoning. 
And Parmesan cheese on top!
Yummy!

Best Wishes 
By - J 

No comments:

Post a Comment