Thursday, July 16, 2015

New Projects

I'm searching for my new project. 
I'm also very excited to try something new!

I have been pinnning all day, 
searching for the perfect new project.
I can't decide between jewelry, 
clothing, inside decorations, outside decorations. 
The list is endless....
But here are some of my favorites!

These butterflies are beautiful!
And I think I could give it as a gift.

This sign is adorable, 
I would find a spot for it!
Also these arrow are shooting straight 
into my heart, I think I could make them.

It is just so hard to decide, 
I also have like 25 other things I want to make. 

And my friend requested I make her this
It is now added to the list. 

Also I had a wonderful day at the thrift store.
I went in looking for stencils and letter stickers, 
(for the we are awesome sign) 
and found exactly what I was looking for!
I also scored on some other stuff, 
mostly old target stuff. 
(Target's in my area are donating old 
merchandise to thrift stores like Goodwill)

Anyway I had a great craft day. 

Best Wishes 
By -J 



No comments:

Post a Comment