Friday, October 9, 2015

Fall/Autumn Screen Savers

I live in FL.
Which means not a lot of fall/winter weather
or colors or looks.
Occasionally I will have to wear pants on 
Christmas. 
(For warmth) 

But I do like the idea of fall colors and 
pumpkins, Sunflowers, corn maze and stuff like that. 
But to really get in the spirit I changed my phone 
lock screen. 
This will be chosen quickly, so cute! 

This is currently what my lock screen is. 

Nice, simple, very cute colors

Kinda whimsical. 

I guess I'm a fan of greeting fall...

Yup....

Puppies!!! 
Which reminds me check out this Jimmy Fallon video 

This is gorgeous 
(Also I can now spell gorgeous) 

I wish it was still September because I love this quote. 

Color pop!

Plain and Simple

Welcome back to greeting seasons, 

A little bit of glitter goes a long way, 
seriously......

This one I posted on IG so go check it out!
@by_j.blogger

These are some of my favorites. 
Use screen shot and display your seasonal
decorating with no hassle!

Best Wishes 
By - J 

No comments:

Post a Comment