Monday, October 12, 2015

Opinions : Leggings

You thought I forgot that I was starting
 a series of opinions blogs. 
You are right I did forget but I also put it on 
my calendar to blog and I remembered!

*Announcer Voice* 
"On this post of Opinions, we discuss.....
Leggings"

Yeah I have to say its a love hate thing really. 
I wear leggings in the winter to sleep in. 
And occasionally under a dress in the winter. 
I'm a tights person, mostly because 
I've been dancing ballet forever. 

But let me say leggings are NOT pants. 
I really don't care how nice your but is 
do not allow one thing piece of material to 
try and cover it. 

Which brings me to 
*Announcer voice* 
Yoga Pants! 

Do not wear yoga pants. 
I'm still iffy on yoga pants in yoga. 
I've heard some bad stories. 

Any type of workout gear is not 
okay in public, even if you just worked out. 
No take a shower.
There are enough options in the clothing
world that you do not need to wear that. 

Now to 
*Announcer Voice* 
Sweat Pants

Sweat pants are my jams, 
in the comfort of my own home, 
wen snuggled in bed, 
or doing laundry. 
I have never and will never 
wear sweat pants in public. 

Thank you for listening to this PSA
on improper pant - ing. 

Best Wishes 
By - J

No comments:

Post a Comment