Tuesday, March 10, 2015

My favorite apps.

I Looooovvvveee my phone! 
Let's back it up a bit. 
When I started babysitting on a regular basis I was allowed to get a phone. 
I think I was 15. I had to pay for the phone and they plan. 
My first phone was the iPhone 4s which I smashed the back of 1yr after I got it. 
I discover it was smashed when I was typing and heard crushing glass noises :/ 
whoops. 
Anyway it was in rough condition. Someone knocked of a bench into a cup of water.....
And it still worked! 
I dropped it probably once a day for 2 yrs 
And it still worked! 
I dropped it in a creek in NC and didn't realize it for a few minutes
And it still worked!!! 
The home button wore out but it kept trucking along. 
In fact 
It still works! 
Any way a few months ago I bit the bullet and got the 5s. 
I love it so much! 
I'm someone who uses my phone for everything. My laptop was broken so I was sharing one,
So most of my fun Internet stuff had to be on my phone. 
I have had a lot of apps but here are some of my favorite! 
Instagram. 
Love it! If you have one follow me! @By_j.blogger
Twitter. 
It's an easy way to stay up to date with 
weather, news and celebrities!  
Phonto.
It's a picture app and I love it! 
Dots. 
This game is my jams!
Snapchat. 
Short conversations with my beast friend! 
Befunky.
I just got this photo app and it's awesome! 
Netflix. 
It's netflix enough said! 
Mathway. 
If you are a student you need this math app. 
Pandora.
I love music and I'm seriously considering 
paying for no commercials. 
Dropbox. 
5gb of storage that automatically downloads your pictures
to your computer or tablet! 
These are some of my favorites! 
By -J
Favorite or must have apps? 


No comments:

Post a Comment