Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Spring Break 2015- The Follow Up

First, let me just say I'm kinda confused 
as to how its 2015 already.
Not only that, its almost the end of March in 2015.
Which brings me to Spring Break, 
I know I already talked about it 
but I thought I'd show what I did.
Technically I don't have spring break this year
 because my classes are online
so the only thing I get a break from is dance classes at night. 
But some of my siblings and friends went 
kayaking on Saturday. 

My Car was so packed!
I don't have pictures of us doing anything because my phone 
wasn't on me. 







A Red Carpet Sweet 16 
And a day in St.Augustine on Monday.


I have a day trip to the beach on the books for Saturday, 
Really hoping for some beautiful weather. 

How is or was your Spring Break?

By -J

No comments:

Post a Comment