Thursday, March 5, 2015

What to Blog, What to Blog

What do you want to read in a blog?
Fashion tips?
Beauty tips? 
DIY tips?
Decorating tips?
Funny Stories?
Well forget all of that. I found a blog post with like
 80 topics for writing a blog that matters.
Below I will cover a few.
10. Hamburgers
My only rule for hamburgers is no pink and
 you can get as messy as you want. :)
7. Cooking for a couple with no children.
Here is a tip, read the box and cook for the serving size labeled 2. 
53.Self Improvement
Make a to do list and do one thing everyday.
14. Bullying
Don't!
30. Healthy Eating
Eat your veggies and your fruits. 
54. How to become a famous rockstar.
Umm I'm still working on this. 
73. Building a boat and crossing the pacific.
Nope buy a plane ticket instead.
66. Windsurfing
I would Looovvveeee to learn. 

So what do you think?
By - J 

No comments:

Post a Comment