Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Spring Break 2015

I know what you are thinking,
Not another person telling all about their awesome 
plans for Spring Break...
Nope my plan, because I have online classes 
and I don't really get a spring break, 
especially with work.
I could ask for the time off and get it but I like work.
And money :) 
But I do have plans to go to the movies at lease once,
get ice cream with friends and visit the beach at least once
and visit my best friend in St. Augustine for the day.
Really not exciting or exotic plans for the week.



So it kind of got me thinking about the people who don't
have the time or resourcing to do something crazy.
Which gave me the idea to share some ideas on easy 
Spring Break ideas.

1. Play Tourist. 
Your local area can be a treasure trove of fun 
visit your online visitors bureau or locate your visitor center and explore. 

2. Girls day.
Local shopping or browsing maybe get your nails done too.
That is on my list of things to do but I'm 
waiting for my nails to grow.
You can also organize a slumber party.
Movies, comfy clothes, maybe some spa treatments.  

3. Day trip.
The price of gas might make you cringe but 
grab some friends and split the cost. 
Set out for a planned day or a day of getting lost.
(Pack snacks or their will be blood) ;)

4. Tour your local restaurants.
This is on my list too.
Set out to eat, eat, eat, 
You don't have to do a full meal
 but ask for drinks and appetizers and try out new places.

5. Museums and Aquariums. 
Art is coming back in a big way.
Street art, pop culture, and even historical are making 
their way into fun chic environments. 
Try out locally or drive to the "big city"
And aquariums are awesome...

Have fun and be safe!
By -J
What are your plans for spring break?
P.S Happy St. Patrick's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment