Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Experiment #1

The most views on the blog are for 
my no Netflix for a week/ Slump post.

So I should assume that the trying something
different or stepping out of the norm 
is appealing for people to read about?

Does a question mark even belong there? ^

Okay here are some things I'm working on since 
you seem soooo excited to read about me...
(are you catching the sarcasm)
That needed a ? didn't it?

Too many ?'s !

Anyway......
1. I'm trying to grow out my nails 
but I'm a picker so its not going well.
If I do leave them alone long enough
I am rewarding myself with my first 
manicure!

2. I'm trying to whiten my teeth.
(Yeah, this is so exciting..)
I started using Crest 3D whitening products
although I do see some difference, 
not enough to recommend the product.

3. My hair.
My hair was this great blonde when I was little.
But I colored it just a little in the winter time 
and now I'm pretty sure I have black hair 
under the blonde from a box.
Its not even a good blonde
and I color it at home.
I can hear the hairdresser cringing.
So I am experimenting with different shades, 
I might even try and highlight it.

4. Not getting into debt.
DO YOU KNOW HOW EASY IT IS TO SPEND
MONEY??!!
So easy. Which means I'm working
 to save as well as spend.
Not a great plan
 but it is keeping me from exploding.
 I'll scale back to more saving soon.

5. I'm working on making acquaintances.
I have some good friends 
but I would like to know more people.  
I like to hear about people doing cool things 
and making changes in the world.
I want that. I want to people and be 
someone who makes a change. 


I guess this just sums up to wanting to improve myself.
Not for anybody but me.
I get dressed up for me, I workout for me.
It makes me feel better. 
Which is really important when society thinks we need to constantly be told how bad or good we look in the eye of society. 
Guess what, 
I look hella fine. To me.

By -J 
Yeah this was just a long diary entry basically.
My apologies, I will try harder tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment