Thursday, April 23, 2015

Over My Head

I think I just jumped in over my head.
Big time.
I teach a small youth group on Wednesday nights at my church.
I mean small. 
Not only is my group small we don't have a lot of youth in the church.

I presented them with the idea of 
doing some fundraising to collect money for 
Operation Christmas Child.

We decided to try and complete 100 boxes at $22 a box.
That is $2,200 
by November. 

I'm getting nervous and think I may have jumped in 
Not a light step a full Cannon Ball into the deep end. 
My first step was to panic and than write a proposal to my 
pastor with plans and ideas. 
That was a good step now I just have to get my church on board.
Wish me luck.

When you make a decision  to do something crazy or 
out of your comfort zone. 
Make a list, write it down,
Then go and talk with someone you trust and respect.
If they think you need to step back and
 look at the bigger picture, do it. 
If they agree with you than take that leap!
And make sure to take pictures on your way up!

By -J 


No comments:

Post a Comment