Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tutorials Gone Wrong

First things first. I am terrible at following through.
Example: I was supposed to take one of three finals for a math class last Thursday but I didn't feel like it so I didn't.
So on Friday I told myself to just sit down and do it after work. Than I volunteered to work the afternoon/evening and "didn't have time"
So I did them on Saturday instead of going to the beach,
I'm slow to do but quick to celebrate. 
I went to Seaworld on Monday to celebrate finishing the worst class ever!

Anyway I'm bad at follow through.
More examples. 
I was going to show how to make a cute cake for my Mom's birthday but I ran late, had to leave for a class and the only picture I took was this one. 
Nice shot of the pans right?

Then I was going to tutorial this hair do

Or this one
Lets just say I can do my hair I just can't take pictures during.

Then I was going to tell you all about how I made these adorable bunny cupcakes for Easter.
Before....

After....
And that is about it.
I also gave up Netflix for the week so my brain is
 re-calibrating.

Maybe now my class is done I can schedule some time.

By -J
What activities can you never seem to get a handle on?

No comments:

Post a Comment