Thursday, April 9, 2015

Make a Difference

It has been a week! Can you believe it?
I feel like it flew by, while I just waited.
Last Thursday I wrote about being in a slump 
and renewed the topic yesterday. 

One week without Netflix!
Last night I finished my 7th book of the week. 
I love to read so getting back to that was 
amazing.

I feel like everyday brings something new.
I will go back to watching on Netflix
but I will also be careful not to spend everyday 
binge watching.

I know that my time and energy have been put
to good use this week.
I do have to clean my house because my
parents are coming back from a trip today
and my room is a mess.
But I've spent time with people
which just reminds me how 
important people and experiences are.
Living your own life and not someone elses.
I feel like I'm ranting so I'll finish up.



I started a blog to uplift and encourage. 
I'm not sure people have even read it but 
I know that I have changed having 
put it down on paper as they say.
I may not have encouraged or uplifted anyone but myself, 
But it was worth it just to feel this good.

By -J
Todays quote comes from brainyquote.com
"Think for yourselves and
 let others enjoy the privileged to do so, too."
Voltaire

No comments:

Post a Comment