Wednesday, May 13, 2015

So I Tried To Ombre My Hair

Stop Laughing. 
Its not that funny. 
But I will walk you through my process. 
First I was on Pinterest. 
I know its extremely easy to get sucked into 
the DIY that is all over Pinterest but I honestly 
thought I could do it. 
Okay Pinspiration 

Doesn't look to hard. 
Darker roots and lightly blend to 
light blonde at the bottom. 

My starting color

I knew I would have to darken the roots
so I got some dark blonde/ light brown 
and some light blonde dye 
These are my colors

I get strange when I wear gloves. 

Dark color in. 

Now is a good time to get things done.
 Eyebrows here I come

Can you tell which one I did?
If you find your eyebrows have gotten a little to 
bushy, use a comb and scissors to trim them down.   

Okay the dark color is in. 
Now I followed Ombre Hair at home
But the steps were hard to understand and follow.
Pictures are so much easier. 

Blonde on the middle to bottom getting thicker 
and leaving it on for 35minutes.

I'm extremely confused 
and hoping I don't kill my hair. 

This color leaves purple behind. 

I'd like to take a moment and shoutout 
my littlest fan.....
You were brave and helpful at keeping the
 fumes down so I didn't pass out.
 I love you. 

I made a mess of my sink. 
Did I mention the purple. 

Now I washed it out and this is what happened!!!!!!




Nothing...........
It was one strange color from my roots 
to my split ends. 
I am really disappointed. 

So I decided since I was going to a party 
to put in some temporary colors. 
I had blue and pink and purple, 
and my mom had just bought me some off brand red. 
Well the red stained my skin and 
now I have red stained skin under my bangs, 
and I am searching for a salon to 
Ombre my hair. 
Wish me Luck 

By -J 

This is not to encourage anyone not 
to try ombre at home. 
Give it a try, it just didn't work for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment