Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Weekend

I had so much fun this weekend. 
So I figured I would tell you all about it.
I'm a big fan of superhero movies, 
especially Marvel movies.
So I pre-ordered tickets to see the 
new Avengers movie with some friends. 
First let me say I'm not big 
on standing in line or seeing 
a movie on opening weekend, 
so this was big for me. 
Anyway we drove to a big snazzy theater
got in a line that wrapped the 
building and waited. 
The movie was fantastic, 
as I knew it would be but not my favorite 
Marvel Movie. 
Anyway we went to dinner after
 and had a great time. 
But my point is..
Sometimes you have to step out of your normal
and try something new. 
Most of the time it is great.
The other times you learn a lot about yourself.
Besides if you take along a friend 
its usually always awesome. 
and/or you have some great stories. 


On Sunday I went to a baseball game 
with A LOT of my family, 
I think I've mentioned I had a big family before.
Anyway I like watching any sport live
 so it was great time, 
and I went to Bahama Breeze after and tried 
their West End Indies Curry, 
It was not at all what the menu described but it was 
yummy. 

Yet another example of trying something new.
Then on Monday I had a Thai food and Ice cream
 date with my sister. 

This weekend was crazy fun, 
with new and old experiences. 
I also did some DIY for the movies check it out 
A little bit superheros for the movies, 
I ended up wearing a Hawkeye one. 

By -J
Was there a point to this? 
not sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment