Friday, May 8, 2015

Busy Bee

It is the time of year when everything 
seems to be happening. 
Students are ready to finish the semester, 
teachers plan recitals, parties, tests, and much more. 
I personally think we should divide all of 
these events up over the months but it tends to 
fall to just a few weeks. 
And then summer. 
I love summer! It is my favorite time, 
especially when I get to go to the beach. 

But now I have a job that doesn't take summer off.
So I have to put in for actual vacation days. 
It's strange getting old. 
And I'm taking an online class this summer 
so I won't be completely school free. 
But I'm still excited. 

I was going to talk about something completely different, 
its been on my mind for days. 
Remember the post about dreams
and how I figured I have sleep problems because 
I don't confront people in reality. 
Well I stumbled onto a situation that 
I felt had wronged me. 
After venting to my very best friend,
I decided not to confront that person. 
1. Because I knew that they simply would brush it off.
2. It would serve no purpose ruining a night 
just so I would feel better. 
I also figured that if they did it on purpose, 
I would only give them satisfaction over my reaction. 
So I'm trying to let it go, 
even though they did the wrong thing, 
I'm the only one who is hurt. 

Now that I understand my sleep problem
I'm better at addressing why I'm not sleeping. 
But that doesn't solve the problem. 
It's something I'm working on :)
Anyway I'm planing a trip to Texas with sister 
so here are some fun beach/summer pictures. 
Baseball-The American pastime.

My family loves the mountains so summer for me would 
include mountains. 
Disney- We live close and go to a Christian concert night 
but this year we are going to Texas instead. 

I've been para sailing twice now
and I love it!
I would love to go again. 


4th of July is huge for my family 
so I made this last year. 

So I covered like five topics. 
I hope you have a great end of the semester 
and start your summer planing soon!
By -J




No comments:

Post a Comment